Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope that this new year will be great for everyone :)

I am doing One Word 2013 and I spent a couple days really praying and thinking about the word that I needed to focus on in 2013. I finally made a decision and thanks to Melanie from Only a Breath, I even have a nice picture that I was able to put on my blog.

My word for this year is,

This is definitely something that I have to work on a lot. I need to submit more to the Lord and I also need to work on submitting more to my husband.

I really like this idea because I feel like I have so much to work on all the time and this helps to give me focus. I don't have to worry about changing everything at once, I just need to work on my one word.

I didn't mean to take such a long blogging break but I'm back now. Blogging might still be sporadic the next few days though because my house still hasn't recovered from Christmas. Right now it looks like a house right out of the show Hoarders  Not one of the really bad filthy ones. Just one of the ones filled with stuff. We have paths and everything lol. That's what happens when 3 spoiled kids get tons of toys lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment