Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So many things I want to share!

So it's been awhile since I have written here. I want to and I keep meaning to but I always find something else to do. We have had a crazy ride here for the past month.

On my husband's birthday our little dog ran away. That was traumatic for everyone and we spent the next few days searching and driving around for him. Four days later we had given up hope when we got a knock on the door. It was animal control and they had our dog! Thank God for micro chipping otherwise we might never have gotten him back!

I am now 33 weeks pregnant and I am so ready for it to be done. So much pain and contractions have started. I'm having trouble walking and I'm just hoping that these last weeks go by fast.

We have started the process of trying to move again. Which seems like a huge undertaking this time around. I'm just wondering if we can possibly find anything decent in our price range. I don't need a stellar house but I do need one that isn't full of mold or has a cracking foundation. It's frustrating.

I am going to be super busy for the next few months. Even more busy if we actually do move. I have birthday parties coming up and my best friend is getting married in October. If we do move I will be even busier trying to pack up everything.

So my blog posts will probably be sporadic but I'm hoping to get on here more often. I hope everyone is doing good. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment