Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My day in pictures

I know that I have a part two to write about my story. It is coming but I just haven't had the time. I might not have the time for awhile. My husband has a four day weekend coming up and we are going to paint the boys room and start getting things ready for the baby. We scrambled to get things ready for the other two boys and I don't want to do that this time. I want it ready!

But since I have a few minutes I figured that I would show some of my busy day today in pictures :)

My sick youngest boy. He has a miserable cold. He will spend most of the day relaxing and watching tv
 My healthy oldest boy. I need to have him clean some later (his room) but for now I'm going to let him play with his new Lego sets and stay away from my youngest so he doesn't get sick!
 My kitchen. It's bad. So is the rest of the house. I've been hurting from this pregnancy and the house got away from me. This is embarrassing but maybe it will give me motivation. This is the only room I am showing though. If I show my whole house together in pictures women will faint, children will start crying, and people will start holding signs outside my house that say 'Repent! The end is nigh!'. Ok  not really but it's bad lol!
 The blanket I am making for my husbands birthday. It's going to be almost the size of our queen size bed when I am done. He told me that he wanted a huge blanket so we can both cuddle under it :) His birthday is May 17th and I have LOTS to do if I'm going to get it done in time. Need to get in the crocheting zone today! It looks purple in this picture to me but it's not. It's navy blue and orange. Chicago Bears colors. Bear down! :)

I also have laundry to do. I would show a picture of that but I'm sure we all know what massive piles of laundry look like. Right? Anyone? Bueller?

So that's my day. I hope I can get motivated and get even some of the house clean and laundry done. I hope that every one is productive today and has a GREAT day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being REAL! I've had those days too! I am looking forward to reading part 2 of your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yesterday didn't go so well. I guess I'll have to try harder today lol. It's AMAZING how fast the kids can mess up the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen---I totally get your house...when my kids were young, it was often like that. Give yourself a break, take care of yourself and enjoy your kids. Dishes and laundry and all that, while it does need to be done, will always be there. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a few days late in responding but I did manage to get some stuff done that day. This past weekend was WAY more productive. We managed to get the boys room painted. Of course now the rest of the house needs some help lol :)

    ReplyDelete