Sunday, March 25, 2012

Little break...

I wanted to write just a quick post to let everyone know what is going on. I've been feeling pretty sick the last few days. So my house is completely trashed and laundry is a mountain! Luckily my husband never cares how the house looks and is more than willing to pitch in when he has some time here. But of course, his work schedule is crazy right now lol.

On a crafty note, I've started two blankets. One for my husbands birthday in May and one for our little Isaac when he is born. My husband wanted Chicago Bears colors and so I'm trying to learn how to color change. Thanks to Youtube it's coming along :)

I hope that within the next few days I will be feeling better and will be back to blogging. Big thanks to all my new followers and everyone that has commented in the last week or so. It's been so nice to have people to 'talk' to on here and I've enjoyed going to see your own blogs too.

Until next time,
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Jen. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi. I am taking easy. Cleaning a little here and there and crocheting. It's a nice easy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I am sick or not feeling good I have to remind myself that the house and clean up will always be around. It's not an emergency and that I need to allow myself to rest. God is our strength when we are weak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Kathy! The mess will always be there lol. It's nice to know that God will carry us when we need strength too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I nominated your blog for the Versatile Blog Award!! Here's my post about it!
    http://passionateandcreativehomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete