Monday, March 19, 2012

I am scared!

This post has nothing really to do with my faith or homemaking.

Last year around the end of May or the beginning of June I started running lots of fevers. For awhile I just thought that I was getting sick over and over again. That's not unusual for me sometimes. I've never had the best immune system.

By August I realized that this was not normal and I made a doctors appointment. I was tested for EVERYTHING over the next month or so and the only thing that she could find wrong with me was my white cell count was high and my vitamin D count was really low. So they put me on vitamin D pills for a month and tested my white cell count a couple weeks later and it went up higher. I was then referred to an infectious disease doctor.

She then tested me for a million other things and nothing came back. I had a CAT scan done then because they thought that it might be lymphoma. The CAT scan came back with everything ok except my gallbladder. I was relieved and had it taken out in early November.

Everything was going good. I had no fevers for awhile. Then I noticed that I started running fevers again. Now I've been tracking my fevers and it's been the same for two weeks. I feel the exact same as before and I'm scared. I don't know whats going on. I thought all of this would end with the gallbladder being taken out but it's happening all over again.

So everyday I run a 100 degree fever again. Everyday I feel so run down. I go back to my OB on the 2nd of April so I'm going to talk to him then and tell him what's been going on. I don't want something to happen to the baby. I HATE this!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I feel better this morning so I'm hoping that I've just been sick and my fevers are going to go away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear all of your health struggles...posted this on another post...but, I've travelled the road of blood tests coming back okay and you know you still don't feel well. Prayers sweet friend.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete