Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

I'm revamping my blog later today after homeschooling is done and the laundry monster has been tamed a little bit.

I'm renaming the blog, having a new about me section, and taking this blog in a whole new direction. I've tried to blog like the other homemaker bloggers I see and I've just realized that it is not me. I'm not a homemaker who has it all together, I struggle in my faith still and I feel like my blog needs to reflect this.

We all have little niches and things we do well and my blog needs to reflect me. Not a poor imitation of what other women do well.

So stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in watching you as you walk in a new direction of honesty and true-ness to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually have ideas for blog posts now instead of just opening the new post screen and then sitting there with nothing to say until I eventually close it lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I've been blogging for years, but I go through that myself. I think it's because we tend to think people won't want to read what's REALLY on our hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh exactly! I think to myself 'Jen who is honestly going to care about your struggles' but it's amazing how I have connected just by being me and I know that I am more drawn to the people that throw little pieces of themselves out there and really connect with others. There is so much fakeness (is that a word? lol) out there that authentic people are a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete