Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lord, I need some help down here!

So things were settling back down after my surgery. I was healed and feeling good and then I started to feel super tired all the time. I was scared that the problem wasn't fixed and there was something else wrong with me.

Well there was something going on. On November 29th I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! Our baby number 3 will be here in August.

I'm excited, scared, and a little bit overwhelmed. We have a pretty small 2 bedroom house and no way to move right now. That means all three children will be in a small room. I don't know where we are going to put another dresser, more toys and all the other stuff kids have.

I want this baby but I can't imagine a worse time to have one. We haven't even started to touch the bills from my surgery and now we are just going to be piling on more. My husband thinks that we might have to file for bankruptcy. It might be a good idea. We are just drowning.

So as exciting and special it is that I am pregnant, it's overwhelming too. I'm still trying to process everything and I'm trying to hold on to God. I know he won't let us down and will see us through this no matter the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment