Saturday, November 5, 2011

It is done!

I am home. I got my surgery done yesterday and came home today. I already feel much better than I did yesterday. They were able to do the surgery laproscopically and so I should be most of the way recovered in about a week.

I didn't want to stay in the hospital last night but I'm glad that I did. I was in a lot of pain last night and I was very glad that I had the narcotics in the iv. I wouldn't have gotten such fast pain relief if I had been home.

I was in a lot of pain when i got home but I've taken two naps and now the pain seems a little better.

All of my nursing staff were fantastic. I really lucked out and I will be writing the hospital to say how much I apreciated my nursing staff. I think that's all I can write now. I'm a little muddled still. But I just wanted to stay that God is so good! Everything I prayed about happened. I wanted good caring nurses and I got great ones. I wanted to go home early today and by 11 am I was home. I wanted to recover fast and i already feel better. Thank you Lord for being there with me during my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment