Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm so angry!

I'm so angry at the Lord. Maybe that makes me a bad person or a bad Christian but I'm ANGRY! I've been sitting here for months being sick. The doctors still don't know what is wrong with me and no matter how hard I've prayed, I've heard NOTHING in return. Not even a whisper of encouragement. I don't expect a miracle healing. I don't expect God to carry me constantly. What I do expect is a little peace, a little encouragement. I want to hear God's whisper in my heart again. I don't understand why He has been silent for so long.

I'm angry at my supposed best friend. I feel like she has abandoned me. Our talks are very superficial now or she is talking about how much fun she has had with her other friends. Everytime I bring up my illness the subject gets changed.

I feel like I'm drowning. Everything has suffered in my life because I just don't have the energy to do anything. So a big thank you to my followers for still following my blog even though I haven't written anything :) I go to a different doctor the 20th of this month so hopefully by October I will know something.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I found you while looking up the book by Lisa Bevere.

    I have been so blessed and have found answers and healing for my self and my friend who was really SICK..lying on the couch and lost weight and no answer.

    http://www.beinhealth.com/public/programs/whatweoffer

    The book is called:
    "The more Excellent Way" Spiritual Roots to disease.

    ReplyDelete