Saturday, July 16, 2011

Taking a break...

So my blog has suffered recently. We are SO busy here. Still waiting to move and we are trying to get the house we live in, in order. We spent the week tearing up dirty carpet in the living room.

So I realized today that I just don't have the time or the energy to keep up the blog right now. I do have LOTS of topics that I want to write about but when I sit down to write them, I just can't. So I'm going to take a break from this blog for awhile and get things settled down here and then when I do have the time I will be back.

It's going to be a crazy ride until the end of the year here. Once we move and my son starts school it will be time for birthdays and then the holidays. I hope to see you all very soon!

Love in Christ,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment