Saturday, June 11, 2011

Praying for a house...


Still no luck in the house search. We do have 3 we are hopefully seeing tomorrow. Then our realtor sent us 15 more today. I'm hoping that something works out. It's been draining and stressful. That's why I haven't written in days on here. There are so many things to balance in a short time frame.

Sometimes it makes me wonder if we are just supposed to stay here and fix it up and homeschool. I like this house and I'm so grateful that my in-laws bought it so we can rent it. I don't think we would have made it these past years if not for their generosity. But now, we want a home of our own. We want a yard for our kids to run in. Our yard is the size of a postage stamp. It's really tiny and I want something bigger for our boys.

So I'm hoping that tomorrow will be wonderful and in a couple weeks we will know when we close! I just wanted to update because I realized today that it's been more than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment