Saturday, May 28, 2011

Simple Saturday...

I've somehow hurt my knee again. It seems to just come out of nowhere and get worse during the day. I might have to go get it looked at soon. Seeing as though I'm in quite a large amount of pain today, I don't have an insightful post planned out. I don't have the patience today lol. So I figured that I would share a video that I love. This version (and many others) have been floating around the web for a long time so you might have seen it. But I know that I always get something out of it every time I watch it.

So I think I did something wrong trying to load the video on here. So I'll just link it and it will take you to Youtube :) The video is here and it's the Lifehouse "Everything" skit.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment