Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daybook for 5/3/2011


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it's cloudy .
I am thinking... that I am truly blessed!
I am thankful for... hugs from my boys when I feel down.
I am wearing... Black pants and blue shirt
I am creating... a crocheted blanket for my friend who is due in August.
I am going... crazy! :)
I am reading... A Conversation with God by Alton Gansky
I am hoping... that the underwriting for the mortgage is done today.
I am hearing... music from the computer
Around the house... no one is feeling good today
One of my favorite things... a bubble bath
A few plans for the rest of the week: Packing, looking into a game for the forum I am an admin for, cleaning, laundry, maybe getting outside
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This could be THE house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment