Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daybook for 4/28/2011


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it's cloudy and rainy and chilly.
I am thinking... about how much I have to do when we find a house to buy.
I am thankful for... quiet time to myself.
I am wearing... Blue comfy pants, and a pink sweatshirt. I'm not going anywhere today :)
I am creating... a crocheted blanket for my friend who is due in August.
I am going... nowhere
I am reading... A Conversation with God by Alton Gansky
I am hoping... to find our house when we go out with the realtor Monday
I am hearing... sounds of drilling from the basement. My husband an
d oldest son have some sort of project going on downstairs :)
Around the house... It's almost clean and quiet right now. My youngest is down for a nap.
One of my favorite things... Time to sit with a cup of tea and a good book
A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully getting outside to work on the flower beds. They are in bad shape and it won't stop raining. Maybe a little more packing and going through stuff.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I'm so lucky to have both my boys with their silly, funny, loud, loving, frustrating antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment