Monday, April 4, 2011

The Blessing of Adversity by Barry C. Black

I was lucky enough to get this book for review. This is really an amazing book for something that should be so second nature to us Christians. Seeing how God can use our adversities for good.

Mr. Black does a very good job in coming at the subject from a scriptural perspective. Every statement he makes seems to be backed up by God's word.

The book is separated into three different sections. Mastering the basics, avoiding sources of trouble, and turning your adversity into advantage. This takes us through the whole process of looking at our adverities in a different light.

This book is not a sermon, but rather a guidebook from somone who has also faced adverity in their life.

I highly recommend this book. I think that every Chirstian should read it.

I recieved this book from Tyndale Publishers for free in exchange for a review. I was not required to give a postive review and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment