Monday, January 31, 2011

Weigh in day!

So today is my third weigh in day since I started Weight Watchers. I'm at 181.6. I've lost 5 pounds exactly since I started!

I'm so excited! I've been making excuses for so long and my weight just kept going up and up and up. When I had my youngest son in September of 2009 I weighed 146 after birth. When 2010 started I was up to almost 160 and then last year I just gained and gained. At the begining of this year when I started Weight Watchers I was up to 186.6.

I'm tired of being overweight. I'm tired of making excuses. I'm tired of buying bigger pants sizes only to have to buy them bigger in a few months because they don't fit. I'm a size 14 right now and they are just barely starting to get loose.

This is the year of changes for me. My life is pretty settled. Not a lot of drama so far so I think I can do it this year. My goal for this year is to get back down to 150 by New Years Eve. Then next year I want to get to my goal weight. But if it happens sooner I'm not going to complain lol. My goal weight is 135.

I'm trying to get my husband on board too. Not because he needs to lose weight (he's in his weight range right now) but because I'm worried about the way he eats. He grabs fast food at work because he doesn't have a lot of time and I'm afraid that it's going to catch up with him soon. I don't want him to have health problems because of this.

We also need to set better examples for our children. It's time to get healthy, get motivated, and become better parents this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment