Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Start! The Bible for New Believers" by Greg Laurie

Let me just start this review by saying that I am so happy that I requested this bible. It really is a great resource for new believers.

As a 'baby' Christian I've had trouble reading the Bible with other versions. For some reason I was never able to really get what I was reading. So most of the time I would just give up for awhile and then go back to reading it some other time. This bible was easy for me to read and study and I feel like I was finally able to understand what I was reading.

There are a few different ways that this bible helps you to learn. There are grow entries, know articles, live messages, and learn notes throughout. The back of the book says, "grow entries, revealing key disciplies of the Christian life. Know articles, exposing the core beliefs of Christians. Live messages, focusing on various aspects of salvation. Learn notes, providing mini-commentaries on key passages for spiritual growth."

These different learning tools are so very helpful for someone who is new to reading the bible. I highly, highly recommend this bible! I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment