Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Storm Warning" By Billy Graham

I've had this book for awhile now. I wanted to finish it but I kept finding ways to put it off. I love the writing of Billy Graham and usually love all his books. This one however, was hard for me to read. I ended up with more questions than answers. I don't know if it's just me or if it is the subject matter.

"Storm Warnings" is about the book of Revelation in the Bible. It's a hard book to understand. I think that Billy Graham did a very good job of trying to cover this book. But, I don't think it was in depth enough for me.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that this book is good for someone that already has a grasp on the concepts in the book of Revelation but for someone who doesn't understand it at all, it leaves more questions than answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment