Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chicken Pillows

Since today is mother's day I thought I would post my new favorite recipe. I cannot remember where I got this from. I know it was somewhere online. I have searched and found some recipes that are similar but not this one. I would love to give credit to the person who made this recipe so I will keep searching and if anyone comes across this blog and knows where this is from please let me know. I should have wrote it down and not just copied it from the website.

Chicken Pillows Recipe...

Ingredients:
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
1 8oz cream cheese
3 green onions chopped
1/4 cup celery chopped fine
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon salt, pepper, garlic powder
You will also need one package of crescent rolls.
Mix the bulleted items listed above in bowl, and spoon 2 TBS into each crescent roll.
Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes till golden brown.
If you find the triangle hard to work with you can make larger ones buy using two rolls, in a rectangle shape folded in half. Just add twice the amount of filling since you are using two rolls.

(This makes a lot and we have found that this recipe can fill two cans of rolls easily. Also I always add more celery because I like the crunch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment