Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My baby is leaving on Sunday :(

See that big boy in the picture on top of this blog? That is my four year old Daemon. He is going on a Norwegian Cruise line cruise with his grandparents and leaves this Sunday.

He may be a big boy but that is still my baby and I am offically in freakout mode. I'm so glad that my husband is a logical individual because he keeps me grounded. I have thoughts about Daemon falling overboard and being eaten by a shark and my husband tells me how almost impossible that is.

I woke up last night at 3 am from a nightmare where I was at Daemon's funeral. It was horrible and I woke up crying. I wish I could stop worrying so much but that's what I do. I will probably worry until the second he is home and in my arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment