Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Will the World End in 2012?" by Raymond C. Hundley PH.D.

I was really excited to get this book. Theories about 2012 are everywhere and this book seemed like a good way to read about all those theories.

However, as I was reading this book, I was strangely disappointed. Each chapter was about a different theory and some of the chapters were so short that it was almost laughable. I felt that I really learned about the end of the Mayan calendar and the reversal of the magnetic poles because those chapters were long and had a lot of in depth information. There were a few chapters though that seemed to just gloss over the information about those theories.

Overall this was a decent read I just wish it would have been longer and a little more in depth.

1 comment:

  1. I though about reviewing this book, but I have issues with thinking about the topic at all. As a Christian I shouldn't be concerned with the when, where or how...but my human side of things feels a little scared.

    Thank you for your review :-)

    ReplyDelete