Friday, February 26, 2010

Life in general,

Things are getting better between me and Doug. We are getting down to the nitty gritty of our problems and it's hard but at least we know we are getting somewhere. I can't wait to be done with the healing and get down to the business of building.

I must say that as the days go by I am absolutely loving being able to stay at home. I am slowly (VERY slowly lol) getting this house in shape and getting rid of the clutter we have accumulated. I have made my home management binder and let me say, I don't know what I would do without it. I HIGHLY recommend one. I have spots for my everyday cleaning, weekly deep cleaning, monthly cleaning, recipes, coupons, and a calendar. It's everything I need all in one spot.

I never thought I would love being a homemaker but I really do. I am more fulfilled doing for my family than I ever was striving to "have it all". There is time for me to have a job, a career but my children are only small once. I am so grateful to the Lord that he opened my eyes to what I really want in my life. I am so grateful to my husband that he wants me with our children just as much as I do.

I don't actually know if anyone reads this but if I come across great tips for the home I'll be sharing them here. Also, my book reviews will be here too. If you are reading this I hope you have a fantastic day! God bless :)

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies." Proverbs 31:10

No comments:

Post a Comment